TERMS AND CONDITIOS
1. Introduction: By signing these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) from MagicEquus@ Naturaleza Respetada S.L.U. private company number B85748325 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) or providing payment, the student or Participant (hereinafter referred to as “Participant”) manifest the full and express consent to all terms and conditions specified. The Participant shall make no claim against the Company as a result of failure to read and/or disagreement with the terms and conditions contained in the agreement prior to making the booking.
“Taught Course” refers to any course, internship, workshop or class taught by the Company.
“Services” means the provision of the Taught Course together with such other services as agreed from time to time and purchased by the Participant.
2. The Participant is obligated to inform the Company, upon registration for a Taught Course, about any physical and/or mental condition and/or any other condition that might limit or impede his/her participation in the Taught Course. The Participant is aware that the Company's consent to register him/her to a Taught Course relies upon the absence of such notice, meaning that the Participant is not limited in any manner to take part in the Taught Course. Any malfunction and/or expenditure caused as a result of the Participant's physical and/or mental condition shall be incurred solely by the Participant.
3. Liability for damages: The Company is not liable for damages caused to the Participant as a result of falling, accidents, diseases, hospitalization, medical expenditures, damage to luggage, failure to perform certain actions or faulty execution thereof, inconvenience or any direct or indirect damage that may be caused to the Participant during the entire duration of the Taught Course.
4. It is hereby clarified and emphasized that no refunds whatsoever shall be given for discontinuation of a Taught Course owing to disease, injury or any other reason. The Participant shall not make any claim, pecuniary or other, that may derive from the services or in relation thereto, against the Company, its employees, representatives or anyone acting on its behalf. The conditions set forth herein are binding.
5. The Company and/or its representatives are not liable for monetary losses and/or additional losses that are caused due to flight/ travel changes or cancellations and/or due to delays. These losses and/or expenditures shall be borne solely by the Participant.
6. Documentation, passports, and entry visas: The Participant is responsible for obtaining a valid passport and extending its validity, as needed. The Participant is responsible for checking all exit and entry requirements to Spain. The Participant is responsible for payment of fees, charges, and handling fees for issuance/extension of passport and issuance of entry visas. The Participant is hereby notified that in the event that he/she does not obtain the proper visa to enter Spain, he/she bears full liability concerning such matters.
7. Failure to transfer the balance payment by the due date allows the Company to consider that the booking has been cancelled, according to its sole discretion. Under these circumstances, refunds, if any, will be given in accordance with the cancellation policy.
8. Insurance: the Participant has the duty to hold comprehensive travel health insurance policy, including third party liability, throughout the entire length of the Taught Course and provide policy details to the Company in writing.
9. Natural phenomena, weather, and force majeure: the Company is not responsible for any climatic phenomena (floods, fog, clouds, etc.) and/or any other circumstances that are beyond its control and that may cause any change or cancellation. The Company shall be exempt from liability towards the Participant for any claims related to cancellation and/or change in any time that are a result of force majeure, strikes, disturbance of public peace, fire, inundation, weather conditions, civil revolt, war, acts of terrorism, military operations, invasions, rebellion, pandemics, volcanic eruption, disease, robbery, theft, boycott, arrests, technical malfunctions, or any similar event caused by a force majeure.
10. Terms of payment: Deposit payment, as stated on the Company website, is required upon application; at which point the Participant accepts the Company’s Terms and Conditions in full. The remaining balance is due 30 calendar days prior to the Taught Course commencement date or upon the stated deadline, as specified in writing in the confirmation email; the earliest date of the two applies. The balance payment does not include any money transfer commissions which may be incurred through the approved payment methods. Participants are responsible for all incurred bank charges and must pay the full amount of any monies under this clause.
11. Refunds & cancellation policies:
Deposits and application fees are non refundable.
The Participant may cancel the order in writing according to the following terms:
Until 120 days prior to a Taught Course commencement, program payments are 100% refundable.
After 120 days prior to a Taught Course commencement, only 50% of the program payments (apart from the deposit and application fee) may be refunded.
After 60 days prior to program commencement, no refund is available on any part of the payment.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of cancellation.
Refunds will be returned minus processing and transfer fees.
No refunds will be issued other than those listed above.
12. A change in session date can be made for a handling fee of 40 Euro up until 61 days before the Program´s session start date. After that, a change in start date can only be made for an additional deposit payment. (Any change is of course based on availability of the new Program date).
13. The Company is not liable for returning amounts that were paid for services that were not used by the Participant provided that failure to use the services is not under the responsibility of the Company.
14. Requests to transfer registration:
Transfers of registration to another student are only permitted for courses (not for internships) and only when requested at least 30 days prior to the start of the course.
A fee of 10% of the total course fee will be charged, and must be completed prior to the registration transfer. Transfer requests must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any Services with immediate effect in the event that you:
• fail to pay when due your Fees;
• act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of MagicEquus® Naturaleza Respetada S.L.U., any teacher or lecturer who provides the Taught Courses or any student who attends any of our programs;
• steal or act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us or our employees or any other students who may be on our premises or attending our Taught Courses;
• intentionally or recklessly damage our property or the property of our employees or other students attending our premises;
• are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while on our premises;
• commit any criminal offence committed on our premises or where the victim is our employee or student;
• are in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Governing law: By entering into this agreement the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Oviedo, Spain for adjudication of any disputes or claims between the parties under this agreement, irrespective of the place where the Terms and Conditions and all documentation is signed or the Participant's place of residence. The governing law concerning any dispute and/or difference of opinion and/or conflict and/or claim and/or demand of any kind shall be Spanish law only.